View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Send a message via MSN to winner
Default Starbucks sarge - Leeds - 14-04-2011, 12:33 AM

Need a little advice on what I could do better guys.

Im in Starbucks about to leave, go to the (unisex) toilet where a hb9 is applying her makeup. I do my thing, then leave the toilets as she is. She was wearing a business suit so i asked her if she had a job interview to which she replied she was attending a meeting and needed to kill some time. I took this as an IOI so said "Im only hear for another half hour but you should come shopping with me" she obliged. I engaged in kino (introductory handshake) and taught her about rapport building through handshakes (playful) I took her to Vivienne Westwoods and we shopped a little. I DHV'd talking about being on tour atm and just becoming an uncle and how cool itd be to get some vivienne westwood baby clothes - coolest baby ever etc. Also made sure to give my honest oppinion on her taste in the clothing she picks out so i want just a yes man. When she tried on shoes i walked had a look around so not to seem like im hanging around just for her.

We leave the store, walking out of the mall I make an error of asking the boring question of "so what do you do for a job" *snooze* but she seems alright with the smalltalk. Now here is where I try to number close And i say "im gonna go now but what is the best way to contact you?" she gives me a knowing smile so i ask facebook? her reply "i dont have a facebook" so i ask her outright for her number to which she replies she has a bf. I joked that if she didnt have a b.f she'd exchange numbers, she laughs, I say goodbye.

Is there anything you guys see that i could have done better. Would really appreciate the help

Winner

tomorrows a new day