View Single Post
(#45)
Old

Default 12-04-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljamie View Post
That has certainly improved my knowledge of carb fat and protein intake..

I will do the calculations later and use it as my target.
I can manage twice a week weights once a week cardio..

I also want to try and learn how to do planche push ups, so this should also help.

I will print off the post about the 5x5 weights thing, and some of the other informative posts and take a list with me to gym and a pencil to tick them off.

Eating healthy is gradually starting to feel more natural for me.
For instance, I walked into the shop today, looking for a drink, all the fizzy drinks, and bought water and at work, all day long drinking water. I don't even want to drink fizzy pop any more. I'm starting to feel more alive and healthy and it does feel great.

I can't wait for pay day so I can buy some protein powder for protein shakes, blast out some weights etc.

Can anyone point out some good morning exercises or whatever (that wont result in me needing a shower) that I can do when I get out of bed?
OK have fun man, but it might be a good idea to youtube deadlifts and squats first to make sure that you learn them correctly. They're very easy to get wrong. Start with an unweighted Olympic Bar and go from there. Get the movements down first, and then when you feel comfortable start a routine (I would start with a 3 x 5 and go from there) and try and lift more every time you go.