View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Deleted

Default 12-04-2011, 02:00 PM

RLAJay, when you wrote: "You can change very rapidly to adapt to a sudden environmental change or you can change very slowly based on the effects of some mental pattern of thought occurring in your brain."

It made me think immediately of INCEPTION!! Where someone implants a thought into your head by doing the smallest, most subtle thing, and then it manifests and can change your entire ideology and mindframe.

I personally think the idea of a soul would be "nice to have", but I just don't believe it.

I actually have a great example of a simple thing manifesting:

My gf's sister has a house, and somebody casually told her they thought the lights were on in the day when nobody was in. Then the sister began to start testing things, closing all doors before going out, turning lights off etc, and slowly started to delude herself that the house is haunted. She then went on to get psychics to check out the house, (who told her conflicting and completely BOLLOCKS stories), some paid, some free. After wasting time and money, she gets lots of people to do some kind of SCEANCE like asking the "ghosts" questions and shit. Wegie board shit but without a board. Now she has moved in to my gfs mums house, and is completely obsessed that the house is haunted, even after photo and videos have been taken that show nothing. She went as far to say someone got possessed in there, and that a table was hovering (funny how that wasnt on video).

I realise now I have deviated far from "subjective taste" lol. But I was just replying to RLAJay post
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
PostScript (12-04-2011)