View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Deep Inner Game, David Deangelo - 11-04-2011, 11:16 AM

It’s based on the “Mind OS” system of Dr Paul, who is a American shrink with some peripheral involvement with the pickup community in terms of personal growth.

It’s not dissimilar to the Blueprint in intent, but it’s a more visual diagram based representation of psychology which I personally like. It’s more focused on the individual and how he relates to the world, as opposed to some of the bigger, elegant, more profound thinking that is in the Blueprint for example. Like the Blueprint, it’s umpteen DVD’s that takes a considerable time to consume.

They go into extensive detail about the nature of identity, beliefs, perception and such. I spent a fair bit of time thinking “yeah, that’s me…yeah, that’s me again…oh, there I am again”.

I mean it’s a fascinating product which I got a lot from, should you watch it you will gain a much better understanding of yourself and others. It is however like all products of it’s type, heavy on understanding, but light on practical applications, which to be fair is not it's purpose.

I'd give it 4 out of 5.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"