View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default 12-07-2009, 11:21 PM

I'd like to say just carry the basics but I have a penchant for appearing unique. I use a 'manbag' but its homosexuality is destroyed by its ultimo manly design(link at bottom ). Its good stuff really cos it can be used in loadsa ways as well as just being practical. E.g. It gives girls an easy opener, a bailout card if convo starts to die(whats with the bag)and it can also be a good way to start a routine.

Example: I was in Gibraltar and all night people were like, whats with the bag and I was like "I'll show you later" so eventually when it arose in a group conversation I done a cheap magic trick with postit notes and it was epic success.

There's loadsa shit you can do with a bag, like if it has nothing of value you can tell a girl to hold it to keep her bound while you do something else. Also its a good place to store mints, postits(with loadsa numbers on) and shizzle and most importantly it can be a talking point while attracting attention and interest. Just like get a bag that can start a convo and make sure it suits your style

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BAG-Che-Guevar...A1%7C294%3A200

Flake