View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 10-04-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
I'm not one to defend many of the "pua" teachers and am genuinely quite bitter towards the industry, having worked in it but I feel I have to point this out.

Whether someone can demonstrate they have an ability to attract people while out is actually irrelevant. There are plenty of people out there who are fantastic at it, the thing is that the vast majority of them can't teach it at all.. Or they can teach theory but can't adjust their teaching style to suit individual students. Many instructors out there are incredibly critical and over the top with students. It works with some but does more harm than good to the majority of them who have confidence issues as it is.

Look at results of their teaching, not abilities in field. Look to the students they've had and whether they are indeed more successful afterwards. Look at the teaching styles of instructors and decide what will work best for you. Ignore field footage, the company I previously worked for used actors anyway.
WELL TO BE FAIR MATE, and i was thinking this earlier..... if i was going to be learning from someone, i would rather it be someone with a shed load of thumbs up

than someone with a website, so cleverly trying to snuff out the competition isnt cool. and is pretty transparent, why not just wait for some reviews yeah

* Insert Funny Tag Line *