Old

Default 10-04-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Funny.

What people are getting at, have you heard these phrases -

The best laid plans of mice and men.
Men plan, God laughs.

Whatever contingencies you consider and plan for events as they unfold will inevitably surprise you, such are life's random nuances.

You can't plan for every eventuality so you should develop the skills to cope with an ever changing environment as that is an inescapable element of reality.

Added:
However, having read your last few posts in this thread, I think what you are really looking for is someone to say "Yes mate your idea is great, do it and that ... bound to get laid" either that or you have more serious problems. If not, then you will re-read and get the true message the experienced and not mental guys in this thread are giving you and you'll know who they are becuase you already know what they would say.

Peace,

kowalski

you are quite right. i am just "BLINDING" myself because I want to hear an answer I won't get, similar to what I would get in other forums. But you are different...

You know what? Fuck it. I will try part of my strategy just in case and the second something goes unplanned. I will man the fuck up and get the alpha male out of me.

And the next day I will be hating Phil for making me do this... xD