View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 10-04-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I have my first student this weekend, so I'll get him to post something. That is prob best.
I first met Ali this January after searching for locals engaged in the PUA scene. My outcome's being to further my confidence and life-experience before settling down.

Ali's a sharp communicator, he's effortlessly engaging without pretence. He's mastered the fundamentals and understands the dynamics of attraction. Equally, I'd argue, for his innate-confidence and observation than picking up a book or emulating other PUA's. I watched as Ali seamlessly opened up 10 Sets and worked the drop-dead gorgeous.

As Tony77 writ, demonstrating an ability and communicating it are different skill sets. Over the past 10 years I've sat through a variety of presentations in the personal-development arena; I've taken sales, NLP and pop-psychology seminars. I know a fluffy communicator vs. one with a fresh approach and cross-over insights. Ali's not only able to execute 'The Game' but articulates it superbly.

Ali's worth a financial kick-back because he's helping me generate's results. I wouldn't give a testimonial without it.

Last edited by Nate; 10-04-2011 at 12:57 PM.