Thread: Silent Game
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 12-07-2009, 06:02 PM

Hey Legend,

More of a UFC guy myself but yeh, Studio 54 was cool, didnt visit any of the smaller bars this trip, Although Tryst at The Wynn was amazing this time around with their waterfall...

I never asked Sarah about that night, I thought that it might spoil it if I asked to rationalise things and give me feedback. Instead I messaged one of her friends on Facebook, I thought shes bound to have said something about it. Her friend told me that she'd only mentioned it once and that was the day after I left to come home, she had told her (something along the lines of);

"I don't know why it happended it was just beautiful and I couldn't help it, I think he probably at first thought I was crazy, but I could just tell he was cool with everything".

I guess when I go back in November I'll try a few of my new pieces and if she is still up for going back when I'm out there then we'll see what happens, was too tired to go out this week but I'm sure I'll be out next week trying to get back into the UK way of things!

Cheers,
Ambitious