View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-04-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
Good work dude.

Care to elaborate on your routine? I've been on dates and such but I have trouble escalating and tend to stay stuck in the same place for date after date. My next date will be my first using PUA techniques however, so am keen to learn a boatful of new tricks!
Thanks. Once you have arranged a date, you have done the hard bit!

I don't do routine. In fact, I dont believe in routines anymore. But this is what
I normally do in a date.

1) Meet in a bar for trendy bar for a drink. I always buy the first drink (that's just me). Chats, have a laughs etc etc. for an hour.

2) Walk to a restaurant. Whilst walking, I would normally escalate and grab her hand. I love holding hands whilst walking down to the restaurant.

3) We eat, chat. I have loads to talk about. I cannot emphasise enough that you have to fill your life with interesting things to say about you. If you are interesting, she will be attracted. Guaranteed. Then ask her about herself. Be attentive. Woman loves that shit.

4) Walk to a club. Stop on the way and lean over to kiss her. Most often than not, I would get a respond cos she would be attracted to me after spending two hours with me. Dancing, more fun, more kissing. More intimacy.

5) Then I will suggest that she comes to mine and I will drop her the next morning. Most often than not she will say yes, then the rest is history.

See no tricks, no routines that I have to memorise. I rely on myself being interesting and able to pull girls towards me. Escalation at the right moment works wonders too...! Good luck!!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...