Thread: Cocksurfing
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Cocksurfing - 08-04-2011, 11:59 AM

Okay, so I got my first couchsurfing fuck last night. I'm not going to use the word f-close anymore as it contains one more letter and a hyphen than the word fuck, and I am not a door to door sales man.

I picked up the Polish girl from the central station with my scooter. She is cute; a little curvy but quite sexy.

When I was giving her a ride back to mine, she had her hands right on my thighs with her red painted fingernails pointing towards my groin. It gave me quite a stiffy at the time.

Anyway, we dropped her bags off at mine and then went out to get her a map. I left her to her own devices for a while as I had a couple of private lessons to teach.

Later, when I met her again at my house, I had a bit of translation work to do on the computer, so I just told her I'd take her out later and left her messing about on her laptop.

Well... we went out that night to a couple of bars with my mate and his American couchsurfer, then we went for a dance at some disco bar that was having an Erasmus night.

We got back to mine late, both having had a bit to drink. My couchsurfer had been on the Sambucas. Sambuca is actually a town in Sicily and if you ask for a Sambuca here you get five times the amount that you get in the UK for half the price.

We had a shot of Ukrainian vodka each, courtesy of my last Russian couchsurfers who left me a bottle as a parting gift. I took her out onto the terrace for a cigarette and started snogging her and fingering her. Then, I led her to my room and shagged her. She was very well groomed down below and gave a wicked blowjob.

That was my first couchsurfer and my first Pole.... won't be my last of either though.

Checked my couchsurfing page today... it's full of requests from women wanting to come and stay with me... literally one after the other. My house is never empty. Abundance beyond belief!

Last edited by Midas touch; 08-04-2011 at 01:07 PM.