View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-07-2009, 12:37 AM

Well what can I say. One happy mofo right now! Met up with doyal and sapmi in kro, bounced to Edwards where we met up with Kowalski. From there we bounced to proabition. Opened a few sets and winged a few, some were with sinstyle who turned up later (dood your awesome). Crazy cracy bar, a girl opened doyal who was from middlesbrough, and then chatted to everyone, as i was the only one dancing she started grinding against me (with her boyfriend watching????) then she turned round and bent over, so i started spanking her arse!! K then challenged people to open with a card that said "pick me up". I approached a seated three set, said nothing so it made them read it. Two if the girls stood up and lifted me off the floor, I sat down and chatted then showed one of the girls how to salsa, at which point sin and another guy winged me so my target could not sit down. She sat on a chair and so I made her move up so I could sit on it as well (no room at all) chatted more, had a laugh, played thumb war with her, at which point I was the only guy in set and just said, I have to go now give me your number and I'll text you!!!!!! pulled out my phone andShe complied!!! 1st number close!!!! I was shaking after it but feel amazing. Kowalski I love you man, this is the start of something amazing :-)

Retro

Last edited by Retro; 12-07-2009 at 09:06 AM.