Thread: Silent Game
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 11-07-2009, 04:11 PM

That seems to have a lot in common with when Style talks about Soul Gazing in "The Game".

As for my take on it all? Well I don't know, I'm no natural and have never been a part of silent game, but heres something that I want to share with the community, if anything to raise a few eyebrows of people that are looking for women for the long run and are not quite aware of the power at their fingertips. AFC'ish? possibly but a true experience and wake up call for me!

PS. Yes I have a PUA Diary, might be sad but helps me monitor my progress and experiences.

PUA Diary Entry 6th July 2009
Ambitious

"When I was in Studio 54 at the MGM last week, I was at the stage with one set I opened where I was just annoyed frustrated and going to give up. My volume was getting blown out by the music and I was getting a sore throat from trying to shout without shouting, enough is enough, I made my exit "It's a pleasure meeting you all, have a good night" with regret leaving behind an 8 that I actually really liked moreso than just her looks, there was genuinely something different about her.

Rolled off in true Mystery style only to be pulled back by one of the girls, looked around to see it was my 8 with a frown on her face. I rolled off again this time squeezing her hand and pulled her with me, got the return squeeze IOI and isolated her to a table. I ran a version of 'the Cube' routine and then for the first ever time tried 'soul gazing' as briefly explained in Style's book 'The Game'.

I sat there thinking to myself "I don't get it, whats this meant to do" the 30 or so seconds seemed like an hour, then a tear formed in her right eye and rolled down her cheek, She smiled as I handed her a tissue, it was like something out of a movie (no-one told me this was going to happen) Deep down inside I felt awkward, I'd made this girl cry not knowing what the hell I was doing, at the same time I felt some strange bond between us, I cant explain it, 15minutes or so ago, she was a face in a crowd, a HB I just wanted to meet and fool with my routines and magic tricks...

It was at this moment I realised on the face of it all this pick-up stuff is probably a great 'game' in the short run and whilst getting numbers and kisses off of random girls theres more to it. I figured this stuff is incredibly powerful and can seriously screw some people up.

I met with Sarah a couple more times before leaving to return home and can't help but think if it wasn't for the 4000 or so miles seperating the US and UK there may have been more to it.

Maybe there was a large part of an AFC or oneitis creeping in, but for me this was the real deal, I've never experienced anything like it, but for now the show muct go on, before I return in November to the states where I hope that maybe I can pick up where I left off."

Bit lengthy but a true account and something I will never forget!
Ambitious