View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
oh shit really?? im defo not using them then
M1T is really designer steroid but it is legal (SK Sports for £39.99) and "less" toxic than the actual stuff. It is paramount that you drink loads and loads of water and take your milk thistle. I was on a 2-week cycles, two week PCT, 2-week cycle again. I did see a big improvement. I started at 68kg and ended up with 74kg. But that was 2 years ago. Im happy with my shape now (78kg) so I dont take them anymore. I dont experience any side effects whatsoever and will not hesitate starting again if I feel the need to. A have since introduced M1T to a few people and none really experience side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
@legend.

Question.

I have always wondered, is a maintenance stage really necessary? I mean after a bulking or cutting cycle can you not just chill for a while off the supplements?
Tribulus terrestris - a plant that grows in tropical climates. It increases luteininzing hormone (LH) which signals the body to start making natural testosterone. Since it is natural herb (plant) I dont think it will cause any harm to use as regular maintenance over a period of time. Apparently, tribulus improves sexual drives in men as well as improving and prolonging the duration of erections....MINT!!!!!!!!!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legend For This Useful Post:
Jaz (06-04-2011), Phil (06-04-2011), Spoonhead (17-04-2011)