View Single Post
(#47)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
Disagree, long term profession maybe, short term not at all. Working in a pussy filled promiscuous industry makes work tens times better and lets be honest the best jobs get the most pussy and the people you work with make or break a job. Also you can be alpha as you want once your in the job.
But I'm 23 mate, where does this 'long term' thing start. By your reckoning i should be a barista or bartender 'for now', because there's a lot of women there? BRB starting my 'real career' at 30 with 10 years cappucino-making experience.

Also, sleeping with people you work with is a bad idea, I've seen it happen and it almost always goes wrong for one or both parties.

And yes, I'm sure the "best" jobs do get the most women; footballer, rockstar etc, but for us mere mortals, hard work and talent in a progressive industry is what will bring success, regardless of whether there is women there or not.

Anyone serious about a career should realise that work/women don't mix. You're thing about 'being alpha once in the job' made me lol. It's getting into a job specifically because there is women there that is 'beta' - surely you can see that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
You are joining the Marines to fuck guys yeah- same thing

Lets take managing a Night Club for example
Im shooting the breaze here i couldnt give a shite

Instant massive amounts of power and ultra social proof -- forget the girls, its a job as god of those 4 walls

Id have Bitches snorting coke off my dick
The point is the same though - you'd be doing it with the purpose if getting women in the back of your mind...just pay hookers mate, it would be a lot easier than running a nightclub and it's basically the same thing i.e women fucking you for something you have, not for who you are.

Last edited by Mad_Fer_It; 05-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.