View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM

Being a Ex-London lad before moving to Essex - I would like to add "Ambient Lounges" - although I can't really think of any that are still going "Bar Room Bar" used to have a nice feel to it, "Opium Lounge" in Romford I hear is nice and relaxed and I seem to remember there being a couple in Greenwich (where I used to live).

Generally the Lounge scene is more relaxed, its too classy for guys in hoodies trying to stab people, its too relaxed for the manic hardcore party chicks and management are usually so severe about keeping their 'lounges' drug free as theres not many of them they can't afford reputation to go down the pan or risk losing all custom to another one.

Might be worth a try I guess its a question of "what type of girl do you want" that whole thing Mystery went on about where you brian storm your avatar and what type of girl you want then look at a celeb similar and who they go for, where they hang out etc,

I'd love to contact Mystery and say look here's X amount $ - sort me out im sick of trying to learn by myself LOL but being that hes so popular all i can find are fake or no longer in use contact details! Hmmm

Anyway good luck
Ambitious