View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-04-2011, 08:47 PM

The Spanish bird couldn't make it to the salsa in the end but wants to meet me another night. I should leave her alone really as she has a bf. She told me, AFTER I fucked her the last time.

As I was walking to the bar of the Spanish salsa venue the female instructor grabbed me by the hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor. I was mortified.

She is fit as fuck and was wearing white hot pants and I have two fucking left feet when it comes to any classical dancing, but how the hell could I say no?? She totally had to show me what to do. It was the longest five minutes of my life.

I seriously have to get lessons!!! It could be a handy skill to have. It's 95% women in the classes here too.

Later, a quite hot Polish girl that I've met a couple of times came over to talk to me and was pretty much climbing all over me. She was very impressed that I speak a tiny bit of Polish.

I had a dance with her (not salsa). When it comes to freestyle I can dance quite well. All the Italian guys were trying to dance up to her but she kept following me and we had a wee grind.

Then logistics got in the way. I had to give my Belgian couch-surfer a lift back to mine and when I came back to the bar again the Polish girl had gone home. I will see her around though. She seemed very keen!

I spent the rest of the night drinking with my mate and his three Polish couchsurfers. No closes so far, but I'd say it won't be long.

Last edited by Midas touch; 04-04-2011 at 09:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Midas touch For This Useful Post:
RLAJay (04-04-2011)