View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 04-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
ur tellin me the pubes (on the pubic bone) cause friction when rubbing together... and what??? ... what does this friction do???
thats bollocks...

i have looked IN DEPTH about sex... both physical & psychological.

i think what you are referring to is the fatty tissue above the pubic bone (which does cause stimulation) it has a latin name(probly pubus maximus try google it.

this has NOTHIN to do with the pubic hair! i dunno where u got that information from ! and i would love to know ur source.

pubic hair has no specific sexual function other than trapping pheromones.. END OF....
That's exactly what I'm talking about Phil, the female's hair causes that area to be stimulated because the hair is embedded in that region.

That said, there's also downsides to pubic hair. I just stumbled across a particularly nasty account of someone getting hair stuck under the clitoral hood.

On another note, your point about discharge earlier, shaving doesn't help that at all, the discharge will only end up on the underwear anyway which is constantly pressed and rubbed against her all day. Perhaps the point here is that the girls that make the effort to shave are generally the ones that care more about their appearance and thus are more likely to smell clean(because they genuinely are) when compared to the ones that don't shave. This doesn't mean that all women that don't shave smell though.