Thread: Single Is King!
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 04-04-2011, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
the fact u just searched that after reading my post & now quoting it like you knew it to be true before this thread...

i liked some of ur posts at first, now im startin to think u just like tryin to be right,

its a VERY weak trait...

also... 24 years is going into last generation... im 26.... so why not try stats in the last 10 years, which i imagine will be detrement to your argument.. im sure wikipedia will help you out again
I already knew the statistic, generally stated as 2 out of 5, I just wanted to make sure I quoted an accurate statistic. Accuracy is important.

I do enjoy being right, I strive to be right as much as possible but I'll be very happy to say "Fair play, I'm wrong" when shown otherwise.

What you actually have a problem with is more likely the fact that I've disagreed with you and pointed it out when you're wrong a few times recently.

I'm not going to hold back when I disagree or see that you've said something that's not true. If I know something else to be true and something i read to be wrong then I feel it's important to point that out to people.

It's nothing personal against you, it's just happened a few times in a short period of time. If that makes you dislike me then fair enough, do you think that's going to affect me pointing out when something is wrong?