View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-04-2011, 07:49 PM

Cheers for that. The title was a little facetious from a song lyric, and I wouldn't take legal advice on here. Pre-nups are not even legally binding in the UK I believe.

I just think it's an alarming trend. I have one mate whose wife got the house, extensive maintenance and half the business. She contributed nothing other than being a housewife and thus liberating him to achieve things. He's now living in a tiny little place and running to keep his head above water. Another mate split from his girlfriend, there is a child involved, left his home and is paying for his ex and child to live there plus their maintenance plus his own living costs and rental. Yet another was duped into the relationship by some creative birth control by his ex, the divorce ended similarly to the first mate, and now she's moved some new bloke into my mate's old house as their love nest!

It's everywhere these days. I just think the courts have got the bias slightly wrong here, it's going to end up affecting trends of commitment in society.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"