View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-04-2011, 04:29 PM

Anyway, the Russian girls have gone now and I didn't score either one of them, but it wasn't for the want of trying. I think the logistics were a bit tricky, as there were two of them so, excluding the ever elusive threesome, if I had got with one of them the other would have been a spare part.

I wanted my mate to wing me on one of our nights out but he had his own three couch surfers so it was impossible for him to take one off my hands.

I did try it on with both of the Russian girls at different points, but they weren't having it. I was kino-ing one of them under the table and she moved my hand away. Later, when we got back to mine I went in to kiss the other one and got the old cheek. Ah well, God loves a trier.

There was no uncomfortable feeling though and we still continued to hang out and have a laugh. They have invited me to go and stay with them in Malta, where they are living and I have accepted.

On the last night, one of them got me to take her out and teach her to ride my scooter. We were alone down by the sea, so I was thinking about trying it on again, but I decided against it as I'd already hit on the both of them and didn't want to be a sex pest.

On the last day, they found a Russian shop and bought me a bottle of vodka and some pickles as a leaving gift. I really had a great time with them and even though I didn't close either one of them, I'm sure turning up at all my local haunts with those two on the back of my scooter gave me massive social proof.

On Friday night, my ex-girl (Austrian) who has been a real bitch, saw me at the bar surrounded by three Polish couch surfer chicks, an English girl and a Canadian girl that I know, all eating out of my hand. Childish as it may be, that was quite satisfying.

I have a Belgian couch-surfer staying with me right now and I'm taking her to a free salsa lesson tonight, where there will be free tapas and hot food after. I don't fancy this doll, but I got a call from a Spanish girl I fucked back in November who wants to meet me there... so who knows.

Last edited by Midas touch; 03-04-2011 at 04:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Midas touch For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (03-04-2011)