View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Weird Cockblocking - 02-04-2011, 11:45 AM

Last night opened a group of 7 (6 girls + 1 guy) in the smoking area of a bar.

One of the chicks was the gf of the bloke - who was very cool about me bantering with them, no amogging at all, another was wearing a wedding ring, so 4 available as I saw it

One of the 4 told me she was married but that they had not had sex in months, so now that leaves 3 and a maybe

In response to something the 'maybe' said, I said that I go for women with strong legs (wtf!), well she was immediately offering her legs for me to touch and then telling her friends to show me their legs, to which I gladly took the opportunity to take my time touching and stroking all of the chick's legs including the one with boyfriend in tow. Such a cool couple, his gf even started rolling his jeans up on one leg and said I should touch his!

Anyway I got 2 numbers, the 'maybe' and one of the others who was not as hot, left them and moved on as it was way too early in the night

Later in the club, I spotted same group but sort of split into two groups altho still loosely together (if that makes sense?) and there was an extra bloke with the 'maybe' which I assumed was her husband, so I approached and before I could say anything the chick with the wedding ring (whose husband was nowhere to be seen) blocked me with "I'm married" in a stern and forthright manner to which I replied "OK, I'm very pleased for you" and then ejected because I was picking up a very different vibe from the group compared to just 3 hours earlier

Should I have ploughed on regardless?