View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 02-04-2011, 12:15 AM

Exactly, there's no such thing as a lack of bias, even in science. This is why things have such rigorous peer reviews.

The best news source I've found is Al Jazeera, they're not exactly unbias but they have the best world news which is what I'm interested in. I couldn't care less about what bbc news put out these days, most of it leans towards to one of the political parties and I'm pretty pissed off with all of them. In my opinion it's about time the entire system was rebuilt from scratch with an absolute focus on accountability, a drop in pay so only those who truly want to do good bother going for political positions and a system designed to favour the whistle blowers opposed to ostracizing them. Politician's don't stand behind what they believe in anymore because going against the crowd generally means they won't see their career progress anymore - it needs to change.

Rant rant rant. What's worse is that we don't even have any fucking control anymore, you can get millions out in protest over government decisions but will it change anything?Fuck no. It's just wasted energy, they don't listen, when was the last time a protest succeeded in changing anything without leverage like strike actions? Don't even get me started on the police kettling...

Anyway, a little off topic there. I wound myself up a bit.