View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 01-04-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Fer_It View Post
So Hollyoaks, The Only Was is Essex, (shit generic drama) are all OK but we can't watch the news or read the paper?

Dumb

I get the idea - 'live in your own reality...' etc. But cutting of all inout from the outside world is just ignorant. If anything it should be the other way round - don't watch/read any fiction, only fact.

Edit: Just read the responses to this thread. Shocked at the number of people who don't take any interest in what's going on around them or in the rest of the world. Hint - educating yourself and having opinions on thing will mean that you have more to talk about with women, and will lessen the extent to which you will have to rely on 'game' tactics.
mad fer it!! this used to be my view.... its not ignorance if the information you are being fed is made specifically to feed you information to keep your will subdued.

the media is a TOOL! your already an adult, you already have your core beleifs. your not gonna learn anythin new through bad news..

why not try it for 2 months.... i promise you it makes your life so much easier, free from worry & shit

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
chops147 (01-04-2011)