View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Tell me what annoys you about the world? - 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM

My list could be endless! but that would be pointless having read prevoius threads the media can be very annoying and the person thats gets me rageing is John Simpson the worlds correspondent for bbc news i remember him from the last arab war in the early nineties.

With his arrogant public schoolboy manner he has a way of delievering the news that he is personally helping win the war with deluded ego and his bullet proof jacket i laugh at his antics!.He even brings out biographys for what he is doing behind enemy lines not risking jack shit i pray that in tripolio a sniper may take the old fart out now that would be something to rejoice about.

Also i bought a old vhs tape of barbra streisand a very talanted singer no dout she was doing a concert around 1986 she was conserned about the nuclear fallout in russia and said that the wind dont care if your black white rich or poor this i can take as a good point she had not sung for a number of years she was charging £5000 a ticket in the shot of the audience non other then saddam hussein with his wife no dout they arrived by private jet .

This made me laugh as we know what saddam was trying to go nuclear and nearly did.He makes my blood boil and the arab world why are they so jealous and angry im sick to death about seeing them rioting and causing trouble they want a democratic goverment then demand it and stop installing dictator leaders like gaddify and hussien.Its pure crazy and i feel that a third world war will come but when i dont know but i bet the middle east will start it down to religion and a holy war.

If i had my way religion would be abolished end off then the world could resolve so much conflict also i would a have world goverment then that would end the third world poverty also i would remove the debts these countries have.

Also certain celibrities such as kerry katona. jordon,chris evans.christine bleakly she is greedy smug enough said about her and joey barton would be send to siberia for hard back breaking slave labour.

Also all girly magazines would be removed anything to do with disney would be deleted and any to americanised movies.

Also what i cant understand how is adam sandler a movie star hell he not funny well i you want share you pet hates.