Thread: scatty!!
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 01-04-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
if she tries to pin that on me, it wont be worth her life!... she said she had a coil! if she rang me now and said it was mine I GUARANTEE id make her get rid.

i think if 2 people get pregnat then fair play its ur fault, but when girls start spouting shit like I HAVE A COIL, then get pregnant, its not fair that the man gets NO CHOICE in it.

its also unfair on the kid!

there was a report on crime being at an all time high, my friend is in the police he told me about it.

it was in america and they wer expecting an epidemic in the following 10 years...

they couldnt work out why it began to drop and not rise...

eventually it was worked out some years before abortion was illegalised for a certain period!

this meant thousands of babies born unwanted, growing into a life of crime...

Abortion is there to stop babies comeing into the world who would have a shit life anyway

and is clearly proven by that story! a woman should only be allowed a child if its a JOINT descision
The man doesn't have to undergo the hormonal issues that cause many women to be permanently traumatised by abortions.

Thousands of babies also do perfectly fine with single mothers and parents that aren't together. Thousands of those mothers end up being having husbands afterwards who take on father role.

Unless you've got a source, I can't readily believe this argument at all..

"I've got a coil" is a bullshit excuse, unless I see evidence there's no way I'd do a thing without a condom. I think you might have been a little naive here Phil.

On the plus side, there's a male pill coming soon. I'm expecting an std epidemic.