View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Wrong frame fo' game? - 30-03-2011, 07:42 AM

Fellas,

Haven’t been on here for a while but something occurred to me the other day and I wanted a bit of feedback

So I ended up having a bit of a drunken makeout with this girl mate of mine and when I next see her she has the massive hump with me. Turns out she wants a “relationship” with me, but to be honest I just don’t fancy her. Anyway so I say some stuff about not thinking we would be compatible.

The point is this stuff is always happening to me, I can’t just makeout with a girl without her turning into a stage five clinger.

It’s the kind of opposite of what Phil posted a while ago about girls NOT wanting a relationship and seeing him as a bit of a cad.

I talked to my ex fb, Rach about it and she said that I give off a “certain vibe” that makes girls think I am a “relationship guy” therefore if I do get off to them they have certain expectations.

Point is (in my long and rambling way) I’ve been in successive LTR’s all my life and just want to spend some time having a bit of fun.

But how do I change the “vibe” I am giving off?

How do I get across that I’m just into Casual stuff at the moment? Behaviours I need to adopt etc

I know there is a lot of RSD stuff on here and that is all “be your best self” etc
But if I use the “relationship guy” thing to my advantage, yes I could get lots of sex by misleading girls into thinking I want a LTR with them.

BUT (and it’s a big but) that would make me a cunt.

Thoughts?