View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 30-03-2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
Its horse shit and if your going to deliver it like this:

SWEDEN: OK, if u won’t buy them you can at least be my slave-bitch and help carry them to my friends.

It sounds apologetic, a woman won't have noticed that no, because she's on her knees waitng for her next instruction.

I need to fill a crack pipe and come up with some rountines like the one above, fucking priceless.

KNAVE: OK, if u won’t buy them you can at least suck my cock and then carry these drinks to my friends.

This site is just a lame fuck about.
Knave, I agree with Phil

Whatever I said, and the way that I said it worked. That’s why I’ve posted about it. And I think the delivery/body language etc were more important than the words themselves.

I’m not suggesting anyone goes around asking strangers to be their slave-bitch. The principle is you need use more direct stuff with some girls – and with the right tone it will work. And I think in this case it was the right thing to say, because it was jokey, and it had a shock and awe effect because she’s probably used to guys pussy-footing around her, trying to weasel their way into her pants. I went direct and sexualised the scenario instantly, without seeming like I cared that much.

Phil's posts about this stuff make a lot of sense. No crack pipe required.