View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 27-03-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
So, we are agreed, your post was a bag of shit without my contribution.

My view on what happens to the imaginary people who are "scared off" is they are fucked up already and if they are scared off PU as a whole they are probably better off for it. While we are imagining societal subsets (is that a real term?), in my own experience most people are worsened as humans by their involvement in PU.

If people aren't able to see where someone like myself is coming from, then PU is dangerous for them as they aren't savy enough by a long long way to navigate all the bullshit ahead.

Peace,

kowalski
Bag of shit is a little harsh, my post was an attempt at neutrality. You added a bit of personal forum bias to it(that I agree with, but was not what I was going for originally)

You say that turning away from it would be better for them but wouldn't you say it's more likely that they'll just end up at a location that's more likely to feed them "bullshit"? What's better? Keeping them around to offer guidance or leaving them to fend for themselves?

Quite surprised that this has turned solely into a debate between us here. Where's the rest of the forum gone? 100+ views and no input from anyone else on the original post or this debate? Anybody out there?