View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 27-03-2011, 05:51 PM

I'm reading what you're writing, you're not reading what I'm writing. I agree with you, but unlike you I also acknowledge the fact that it's better to pull people in with the information they think they need in order to give them the real information they need - opposed to sending them elsewhere to seek it which is usually quite inevitable if people want to know something and are rejected the answer.

It's a neutral piece as a means to an end.

You've actually done good sparking this debate though, anyone reading it will also learn that this information isn't actually what they need. They can however still learn that here and get guidance along the "journey" they'll go on as they slowly make changes within themselves.

Point being that the information they want gets them to hang around long enough to be given the information they need. If they don't get the information they want then they will go elsewhere for it regardless of being told it's unnecessary to know. You might say something like that's fine, they should but I think that this post doesn't do any harm but does good if it helps in attracting people to stick around for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
Joe_Fresh (28-03-2011)