Thread: Dominance
View Single Post
(#19)
Old

Default 26-03-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
people tend to follow words said in a strong & leading manor!!... new age terms you say, maybe the term but not its meaning

there has been a leader ever since there where more than one human! its been there since the beginning
Correct; but the path to leadership is not obtained through tyranny or 'amogging', or at least, maintained. I think the best way to have a strong position in any group or society is to be able to achieve balance. It's not easy, but those who can bring it make the best leaders.

Edit: To further ellaborate my point, I mean that in order for you to become a leader you have to *inspire* people to follow you. Pua mostly teaches that you must coerce and humiliate others into submission: This is the worst inner game you can possibly have. 'Dominance' implies this exact attitude, and it doesn't suggest strength, it suggests that you are so insecure in your own sense of meaning and well being that you have to obliterate everyone who poses any kind of threat to your status. Do not hold blind allegiance to your status, this will only hold you back as a person. Prepare to inspire and be inspired, actually connect and thrive with other people, be both humble and genuine, this journey is yours alone to understand, so for your own sake, make the best of it regardless of who follows.

All this 'dominance' bullshit is the biggest headfuck of all from the pua community. It's a mental block for young men who otherwise could find greater fulfillment in life.

Last edited by Paddy; 26-03-2011 at 08:19 PM.