View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 24-03-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Fer_It View Post
...aaaaand the standard of posts is lowered once again

In all seriousness though I think you dun goof'd slightly. 8 inches is bigger than most vaginas so you are going to have to be 'careful' with the majority of girls.
Didn't want to participate in this discussion because it's been pretty silly but this has not been my experience at all and I'm actually slightly larger.

Granted, they could all be lying about enjoying it blah blah blah but I would have expected at least 1 relationship turned nasty to have said bad things regarding it afterwards.

Have experienced the cervix pain problem mentioned earlier though but disagree this is a "majority dislike it" problem though. On top of that there are also plenty of women that are entirely accommodating(don't hit cervix), they definitely don't dislike it.

How about we make this a more serious and relevant topic now?

Interesting study on the topic (NSFW): Definitive Penis Size Survey Results

And and alternative "preference" chart based on polling: http://i.imgur.com/8fNKh.jpg

An interesting thing from the size survey study is that men with "endowed" penises had more sexual partners per year than the others. They speculate that it's because it gave them more confidence and that made them more attractive, it's important to note that's speculation though.

Summarisation of interesting things from the above study:

Caucasians have a larger average length than black people despite black people being believed to have larger lengths.(although sample size may have caused this difference, it's confirmed in other studies though)

Penis size is relative to height.

No difference in penis size based on sexual preference.

Various body parts have varying partial correlations:
Middle finger to palm distance 0.25
Length of thumb 0.25
Length of big toe 0.25
Shoe size 0.08

Size perception - People perceive themselves as a quarter inch larger when estimating than when measuring.