View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-07-2009, 01:00 AM

Well I guess a field report is in order for the weekend. Really didn't enjoy this weekend in terms if pickup. Yes sone awesome shit happened bur not attempting to get a number is frustrating the hell out of me!

Friday went to a gig and Yes the gig was cool as fuck. Met up with Adam ant and sapmi in 5th ave afterwards. Wasn't drinking as I was driving but lightly opened a couple of sets (nothing major) and winged ant. Ant was awesome and the two set me and him dud went brilliantly and was in for ages. One I really wanted the number, cute 21 year old brunette, very nice and very much my type, but could bring myself to ask for it ;-(. The 2nd set was definatly on but I didn't like the gril I wad chatting with. Oh I saw Adam k and number lose a girl.. Slick as fuck as it was done in the sapce if like 5 min if that. Dood your a legend!

Saturday went out with darood ant sapmi jynx and some other dood. Winged a couple of times and opened a cracking set in subspace in with we all joined the table and was there for ages! The girls complimented us fir being cool and one even said I should marry her !! Shit! Not my type and unfortunatly sapmi wad trying it on with my target (no worries man shit happens and plenty more sets). When me and sapmi bounced to 42nd street I had something happen that's never happen before. A girl looked at me and I looked back and maintained eye contact.. And she kept looking and I kept looking back, eventually she broke eye contact and waved at ne to come over! So I did, awesome, she introduced me to her friends and wanted to dance.. Turned our she had a bloke there with her bur that wax and odd thing, but awesome none the less. I was also opened by another girl who wanted her photograph with me.

Some cool stuff, some cute girls, a couple of great sets but no close! Ffs!

Sync next time u r out man drop me a txt, maybe u cab drop some shizzle dizzle nlpizzle on my arse to help me out. Either that or I one of the other guys to kick a close out of me!!

Last edited by Retro; 05-07-2009 at 01:17 AM.