View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 23-03-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
I would not be able to leave at this. Personally I would ring her and explain what NLP actually is and how it is something that you use in everyday life, not just to get women into bed. Also that as much as she might hates it every guy has some sort of system to try and make a girl fancy him (out of curiosity did you run some dodgy NLP script on her) and that if you had wanted to you could have purposely used an NLP script but have ethical issues about doing so (give a Ross Jefferies example). Then talk about the benefits that NLP has in self development in other areas of your life ect.
never used any NLP, cant be assed THINKIN about what im doin on a date, if it takes too much thought, ur tryin too hard!

(funny how much i have changed since i joined this forum coz last year i had a whole SYSTEM, now im so much better, and have no system)

and she thinks im a player, my words are already tainted, better to leave the spade in the floor, than keep diggin a hole!

one thing i have learned in life, is if you chase for power, your powerless

if you never chase for power, your always in power.

even if you feel like you have lost the power!!! just forget about it, dont chase it,

this means you instantly empower yourself. Always try to maintain your path and you cannot lose power of self to anyone!

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Breaker (23-03-2011), chops147 (27-03-2011)