View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-03-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Funny you should mention this show and make this post..rather fitting.

Ive got a profile on PLenty of Fish i Saw a girl on there who was on Take me Out with Paddy.

absolutly randomly i was on facebook checking my pals status and noticed he had her as a friend...then i noticed 2 of my friends had her on their friends list and they dont know each other and live far apart--so i messaged her

Me: How come 2 of my friends from different social circles and locations know you!..totally random!

I saw you on that random dating program with paddy .
Her:
why is it random? any excuse to send me a message eh! .

Me: yes absolutly any excuse, i just HAD to send you one

I was just curious how 2 guys im friends with know you, who dont know each other and live knowwhere near each other.

Whats that random saying, 3 people who are friends will know any other person in the world or somthing like that .

Her:Well im sure if you look on your profile there will be lots of instances of this nature. There we go, mystery solved .

Meoesnt solve the Mystery actually, seeing other instances of it could only deepen the mystery, turn it into some sort of conspiracy.

Did you end up on a date on that program? .

Her:Watch it then you'll know wont you x .

Me: na, dont watch Tv have better things to do with my time.
I was at a girls house and it was on in the background

My awesome memory for faces recalled yours. .

Her:I'm very flattered although if you dont watch it no point telling you. Anyway thankyou for your lovely, if not, obnoxious messages..

Have a pleasant day. .

(ok i was irritated so after a post on this forum i had decided to start experimenting with some shock and awe bitchy responses)
Me: yes thanks for confirming that:

a)you have zero personality
b)you are shallow
c)you are fake
d)you are reasonably attractive at best and choose to drown yourself in makeup to try and make up for it (less is more)

and finally what a shit, up your ass attitude you have .

Her:awww sticks and stones fortunately. But thankyou for pre-judging me i'll be sure to let our mutual friends know how lovely you are.

Bye

She blocked me then

Her name is Nicole Crystal Barrow i challenge any of you to game her on facebook and see how you do
Yes my point that most of those women on that show are idoits any how was she the one thats wearing black underwear on her fb page?