View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Take me out the tv show. - 22-03-2011, 10:07 AM

I was watching take me out the dating show with paddy mc guinness a funny guy i watch this out of intrest.

As if you havent seen the show there are thirty single women all trying to land a date with the one and only guy.

Most of the girls are average looking there was one on last week her name is Peggy a stunning looking woman that rejected 44 prevoius suiters that did not measure up to her standards if they were average looking they wont cosidered she was not particular bright but quite beutiful.

Well a lad from liverpool a good looking dude no dout she finally relented and picked him.

The guy new that she fancied the pants off him as she acutally told him i think your perfert!

This i could not see as to me he looked full off him self very arrogant and vain and self concieted.

When they met on there date he grabbed her and was frenching kissing her right a way the guy had in my veiw point met her before maybe the met on the quite he had oviously had fucked her.

My point of view is that she had a particular guy in mind that had to look very good looking with that bad boy attitude and well she was putty in his hands!

I admit i was a little jealous and it brings home to me that no matter how good your chat up is some women and the stunning looking ones will simply reject you as you dont measure up in the looks department as peggy remember rejected 44 men before she found mr lucky git.

Well it made me fume to be honest that women can be shallow callous and that makes me think and reflect.That no matter what my chat up is or how good i wont get the peggys of this world.Whats your view on this?.