View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Last chance kissing - 20-03-2011, 04:12 PM

This is something that I've accidentally discovered to be killer effective the last two times I've been out.

When in a club, it's often too loud or impractical or just difficult to have good conversations and work your game as you normally would in quieter areas and I find as a result, girls will often break of perfectly good ones without real reasoning or to follow friends ect.

When this happens and I know there was at least an adequate level of attraction, some ioi's, I let her start to walk away then after two steps grab her arm and pull her back saying wait wait, pull her close and its guaranteed kissing.

This works incredibly well for a few reasons, one it unexpectedly changes her state really quickly and gets her excited that your dominant enough to physically pull her into you and take what you want which is a bit more difficult during your initial interaction, secondly it shows your so ridiculously confident that you still know your going to get with her when she's walking away from you. I've done this with hot lesbian in front of her girlfriend and she still kissed me, then started apologising to me and her GF who looked really pissed off (she told me she was a lesbian, but I thought it was a joke/bullshit because she was a bit too hot and receptive). Then I did it again with what I would personally say was the hottest girl in Mojo's in Manchester last night and she kissed me for about 5-10 minutes and let her friends go off without her. Both times had some good game beforehand and no real reason for me to think I wasn't in, so I doubt this works if a girl leaves to full on blow you out.

Last edited by Breaker; 20-03-2011 at 04:14 PM.