Thread: Confused girl
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Confused girl - 18-03-2011, 09:46 PM

After alot of good responses to Dan300 thread 'I don't want to share her', I thought I might aswell get this out my system.

I was seeing a young teacher starting about 4 months ago until all went downhill a few weeks ago. To be fair I went overboard with the game stuff after sleeping with her, obsessed with holding the frame, deliberate late txt replies, keeping her on the edge with pre selection which drove her to paranoia.

The last 3 weeks Iv'e been going through a weired combination of 'I miss you's and flakes. It's like she still has feelings for me but is logically trying to resist it. I arranged the first two meets but there were excuses when the day arrived. So I allowed it.
Then she sparks up her emotions again saying I still miss you, etc. We talked about it, said she was extremely confused and afraid of getting hurt and that she is scared.
An example message - 'I wanted us to work. So badly. But I get scared. So scared of likin someone, of getting hurt.Of not being what someone wants me to be. I miss u x'

So I gave her the ultimatum, we set up a fixed day, and that she was clear it was make or break. The day soon came round and she sent a vague response of a viral flu affecting her glands and she was sent home early. It was open ended, no suggestion of an alternative day, probably want me to chase for that again. True or not I dont know, I dont want to make accusations on a medical issue. I must admit she does'nt seem one to lie but its been an incredible coincidence.

So now I don't know how to go about this, I believe she is'nt trying to play around but is genuinely confused as fuck. I usually know when to walk away but I dont think this one is a total goner.

Last edited by -SUPERSTAR-; 18-03-2011 at 09:49 PM.