Thread: Amog...
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-03-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
We can learn from them is that they are fucking prats and if you've opened as many sets as me you'll understand perfectly why I say that, but that's a good thing, because its also there biggest fucking weakness.

Trully, the best way to deal with AMOG is friendly first, if they start to interfere or compete then use the stuff you've learnt, text book shit works.

Make the fuckers feel about 2 inches tall, its the only way.

Common tactics I use, Ignore them, insult there clothing (amusing or tactful). one I use staright out of 'the game' 'love your shirt, I had one just like that when I was 14, then turn back to girl, don't wait for answer, another I use, I can't remember where this came from family guy I think but I sometimes say 'yeh you've got a much bigger car than mine, I have to drive mine it into the garage several times before the garage realises its in', dead pan face, then turn to face girl and say right where were we.

Good luck for those of heading out tonight
I'd never fight anyone over a bird I've just met 6 seconds ago.

If you re still in the convo, breaking his balls verbally in a way the girl can understand but he can't is a good one.

So is just leaving him to it. Lean into her and say 'gimme a shout if you need a save' and then fuck off. If you fuck off and open another set or pick up a previously opened set she'll just watch you being cool, laid back and socially savvy and just making other people laugh and the fool won't have a prayer.

Alot of the time she'll take 'the out' and come with you. Even if she doesn't like/want you nessarily just because it stops her from being harassed by some drunken fool.

Another good one if you are having a convo about anything social/spiritual or remotely clever is to invite him into it...'We were just talking about X what do you think?' If he can't hang with you intellectually he'll blow himself out. And most blokes that lack social grace also lack social intelligence compared to the average bird so he'll suddenlly face an uphill struggle to keep up and fuck off with his tail between his legs eventually.

Or hit on him. Just compliment him on his shoes or something. If you do it right you'll come off as a bloke that's comfortable in your own skin while he'll come off as a bloke that isn't.