Thread: Weight Problem
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-03-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljamie View Post
Thanks PostScript, I'm guna print out that advice and live by it.

I see all over the net talking about what foods to eat, but I just seem to find it harder cos I don't like most foods that are healthy.

Only reasons I goto the gym is because it hurts my back when I go jogging, to an extent that I literally have to stop (I use cross trainer instead at gym), and cos they have lots of weights so I can do some weight training as well..

And yeah I always notice it quite badly when I go without fizzy drinks for abit..

Edit:

I see your point Jaz, but I think there is a difference between not enjoying a meal, and not being able to swallow it because I heave and throw up everywhere.

I generally don't have a strong gag reflex, but eating the foods I really don't like just make me puke. I wish it didn't, but it does

You are right though, I haven't been really committed, and I probably would try harder with everything if I knew I was going to die. I will take a look at some recepies to make these foods possibly be swallow-able.

Thanks
Look at "juicing" your veg, as a temporary bridging method to get you past the veg mentality. Recipes online I imagine, I have a little book although it's not an issue for me. Might make it easier on the pallet and gut. Probably a mental thing tho. Just a little veg juice smoothie at first in the middle of a meal, then build it up. Not gonna kill you.

On your back, see a physio. You could be heel striking when you jog, land on the middle/front of your foot as nature intended. Youtube for videos of foot strike. But running comes later, build it up slowly.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"