View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Noob question time - date last night, text rules? - 15-03-2011, 02:49 PM

Little background:

I was on a training course yesterday for work and managed to isolate a really cute Hungarian girl who was in Oxford for two days and then shipping back off to home (South UK).

She was on her own and only around for the day so suggested that if she was just in the hotel and getting something to eat then we should go into town, grab some sushi or something and a drink.

I got caught up in work but was down there later and grabbed a slice of cheesecake and a drink with her (she paid), drove her back to her hotel and dropped her off (we were having a good time but noone was getting laid).

She sent me a text before I'd got home which read:

"Thank you, random stranger, for making my Oxford night very enjoyable Good night"

I text her back saying something dumb like; "Nice to meet you, you're welcome and would be cool to see you again. Safe journey"

I know she's running a half marathon on Sunday, so I have a reason to drop her a text to wish her luck for that, but what's the score on next moves if I want to talk to her before then?!

Love your advice guys - cheers!