(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Listen! - 14-03-2011, 01:55 PM

Ok!

About 4 years ago i finished with my gf! baby, home full life & i was 22

i began movement into SINGLE LIFE to which i was not that bad at

i was all about taking girls numbers, having to wait 4 dates... getting lmr and practially begging for sex to get it!!.. worked well enuf!! not for my self esteem tho

i then read the game! started looking at the fact maybe, there is more to people than i thought! so i got obsessed with social shit! about how people react to things

NLP, SEX eveythin.... i started toying with women, ignoring some, flattering others it was like my own 3 year personal experiment..

i learned so much about people. the constant need for validation, wanting what they cant have! not only from what i did, but from what was done to me.

i want to share a few things with u guys

FUCK ANY BOOK U READ THAT TELLS U ABOUT CERTAIN RULES & GUIDE LINES

HERE IS HOW IT IS! and i know a few people from the forum so far have taken advice and used it to fuck !!

NUMBER ONE! dress well, groom urself dont be fat!!

that will help !!!

NUMBER 2: ACT LIKE U COULDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK! EVEN IF U DO... EVENTUALLY U WILL STOP CARIN

and 3

JUST TAKE IT... IF U WANT A GIRL FOR A FUCK BUDDY! SAY

"ur my new fuck buddy" dont flap if she objects... say "oh sorry did u mistake that for a question"

BE POWERFULL, TAKE CONTROL sometimes i forget! but mostly i dont...

and im currently smashin it with fitties like u wouldnt beleive!! coz im gettin more & more confident in TELLING & NOT ASKING! act like a dad, act like a man

and for those who claim it only works on low iq girls! ur makin excuses...

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 14-03-2011 at 01:57 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
niknak (14-03-2011), Phenom (14-03-2011)