View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-06-2009, 04:12 PM

The transition for me happened before I knew about PU - I stopped caring (for the most part), and started opening interactions throughout life. I wanted to be the kind of person who could talk to anyone. Maybe this will later become the kind of person who can ‘seduce anyone’ – who knows, I’ll see where this takes me, and where I want to take it.

Since PU, I am structuring my progress, and probably am a bit more consistently confident socially - especially with new groups. I feel that I know more about social dynamics, and how to play them – a good thing.

I think I will change more, for the better. The fact that I can now go out on my own and meet anyone (friend or sexual partner) is liberating, mind-blowing even.

In some ways, the PU has been bad at times – less relaxed, maybe a bit insatiable, more stress with women juggling, potentially emotionally vacuous interactions. But much of this stuff can be fixed – PU has for the most part been good for me.

Quote:
stush bitch ( apprarent attitude problem she had!). Without giving it conscious thought, I was negging this bitch
I am really not a fan of this – sounds very misogynistic, horrible to read.