Thread: Pose Downs
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Pose Downs - 30-06-2009, 10:51 AM

Pose Downs

When out on Saturday Kowalski was doing this freeze frame high five with someone and it reminded me of this game we used to play in college called 'pose downs'.

Basically it involves a judge/adjudicator saying 3, 2, 1 Pose Down! Then you have to strike a pose and then the result is decided by the judge.

The beauty of this is you can grab a girl or someone in the targets group and say I need you to judge our pose down or challenge a girl/group to a pose down.

You also instantly attract attention from everyone around because a group of you is doing something totally different and unusual so even if you don't get with your target someone else might open you and ask what was going on and on top of that it's a right laugh so you're having fun whatever happens.

At college we made up loads of them, the classic 'the flatley', 'outdoor catalogue pose', 'accepting the cheque' - that one is a 2 person pose, so you could have team pose downs (great for kino!).
Kowalski's already inadvertently invented the high five.

We had 2 on Saturday and they went pretty well (It's 1 - 1 between me and K), I ended up kissing a girl after one but she was pretty drunk.

We might need to setup a separate forum section for them, you know technique etc but I feel I don't want to give my poses away.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"
The Following User Says Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
Jaz (30-06-2009)