Thread: Amog...
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-03-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Everybody here has talked about how to handle amogs but nobody has said anything about what we can learn from amogs.
We can learn from them is that they are fucking prats and if you've opened as many sets as me you'll understand perfectly why I say that, but that's a good thing, because its also there biggest fucking weakness.

Trully, the best way to deal with AMOG is friendly first, if they start to interfere or compete then use the stuff you've learnt, text book shit works.

Make the fuckers feel about 2 inches tall, its the only way.

Common tactics I use, Ignore them, insult there clothing (amusing or tactful). one I use staright out of 'the game' 'love your shirt, I had one just like that when I was 14, then turn back to girl, don't wait for answer, another I use, I can't remember where this came from family guy I think but I sometimes say 'yeh you've got a much bigger car than mine, I have to drive mine it into the garage several times before the garage realises its in', dead pan face, then turn to face girl and say right where were we.

Good luck for those of heading out tonight

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 12-03-2011 at 08:27 PM.