Thread: Open road
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Open road - 12-03-2011, 05:15 PM

I’ve been speaking to some guys on here about getting to the next level with pu (or anything else), and sometimes stalling when things really start working and you’re in new territory. Symptoms of this may be opening for the hell of it, the girl is interested you eject when there’s no reason to. A sort of ‘fear of success’- it’s territory you were striving for, but when you’re there you’re not used to it and handle your success badly. This is bollocks and avoidable.

I came across this blog post:

“I was driving on a very dangerous two-lane highway in India. More than eight hours of death-defying horror...

Our driver aggressively tailgated whatever car, truck or horse was in front of us, and then passed as soon as he was able (and sometimes when he wasn't).

What amazed me, though, was what he did during those rare times when there wasn't a car in front of us, just open road.

He didn't speed up. In fact, it seemed as though he slowed down.

He was comfortable with the competitive nature of passing (I may not be fast, but I'm faster than you), and he was petrified of the open road and the act of choosing his own speed.”

Enjoy the ‘open road’.

Last edited by Sweden; 12-03-2011 at 05:56 PM.