Thread: Amog...
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Amog... - 12-03-2011, 07:08 AM

Guys, i'd love to know how some of you would have handled the following situation. It's easy to read about it in a book but in practise it really threw me off..

I'm at the bar last night and there's a group of girls sitting adjacent to me. I manage to open the group, chat away to a few whilst dropping a cheeky neg to the girl i was really interested in. Anyway, long and short is i manage to get her alone at the other side of the bar and we're chatting away, all seems to be going really well when some suited and booted AMOG who had quite clearly been on it all day manages to come over and squeeze his schwatzenegger-esque physique into the tiniest gap between her and me leaving me with an oversized back to look at whilst he tried to win her over..

I tried everything i could think to disarm him but he just grunted at me and completely cut me off...
She tells him to get lost and eventually he goes but after the vibe we'd built had just been lost and i was totally thrown off.

So question really is, how do you deal with someone clearly physically and finically better off than you, when he drops right in the middle and refuses to even acknowledge my attempts of disarming, leaving me looking like a right plum on the outside??

'What if everything around you isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the worlds you think you know is an elaborate dream?' - Trent Reznor