Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-03-2011, 02:20 PM

Look i differ with some of this RSD shit in a couple of ways -- i can see the glory message and reality it is trying to paint and agree with it-- but there are other factors out in the real world.

I typed a load of stuff decided not to post it-- so i`ll have another stab at it.

White Guys (me, master race and all that)
Race has No issue for me with girls--
White Girls -- fuck white guys, take them home to meet parents for LTRs - no social stigmatisms
Black Girls -- in my experience i get black girls for fun -- often they have multiple degrees work really really hard because they have a limited reality that they are not as good as white girls -- they always love fucking and having LTRs with white guys

Asian/indian girls -- seem to like white guys too but with some issues-- Pakistani Girls often like to fuck white guys BUT wont LTR them as family disaproves

Chinese girls -- ive never ever managed (and ive tried a lot) to bone chinese girls -- as a culture they tend to be heavily racist and promote same race LTRs and sex

Eastern Europeans - love white guys for sex and LTRs -- i suck Rusksi/poles etc in for fun
Russians tend to be quite anti anything other than white-- but poles etc dont mind what race you are

Black Guys - sexually white girls love them-- there is a stigma that they all have huge cocks (not always the case) and their family would 'disaprove' of bringing a black guy home which makes LTRs a no no but sex even more of a go

Asian Guys - Sorry but its a fact loads of white girls will not go near Asian guys

There are just some factors in life that WILL nuke your chances with a girl if thats how she is conditioned and there is a scale-- for instance if you are a god of a pua then you can plough through a lot of it but its an uphill struggle.

For instance, i`ll fuck a girl with a kid and date her for a while but NO MATTER what- i will NOT have a long term relationship with her--i WILL not take on anyone elses child

I WILL NOT have an LTR and children with a black woman but i enjoy having sex with them and dating.

am i racist yes i am-- its not a hate racism its just my personal choice for what i want and my future

now all this is GENERAL-- dont take it as gospel its just a guide to the social conditioning on our society from my perspective and experience.
there are gazillions of exceptions to this all around you but you will encounter this

You can say its a limiting beleif all you like but ive seen it as a limiting FACT

Make it Happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
Joker (11-03-2011)