Thread: Race and DHV
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Limiting beliefs joker, if u get the racial brush off its becaus you went in wrong. You not only have to go in with total confidence but you have to show cultural calibration and shared commonalities in ur demeanor. EXAMPLE, you go up to some girls and they say 'fuck off she only does white guys' they are probably assuming u barely speak english, u are culturally alien to them, ur mindset does not correlate with theirs. If you turned out to be born and bread American, 'ay I'm from a wealthy family in New York, born there dude' do you think they would give u the brush off. I bet they'd suddenly be more interested because to them ur now a completely different guy to what they had assumed. You have not only a cultural match but u are offering high value bcaus America is kind of idolised in our culture. Hence its not ur appearance, its attraction and what you offer that is the only f-ing important thing. (I'm in no way saying u need to become an american) My mate Sam is Indian and he pulled the other week. This girls friends leaned in to me and said 'its weird, she's usually really racist' But becaus he had built so much attraction through being fun, dominant and plowing (strong frame, taking what he wanted) SHE WAS ALL OVER HIM. He was carrying her around the bar, pinning her on walls and making out etc. ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND. Avatar is irrelevant.

The Fuckest Uppest