View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-03-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post

Suggestions --

1)turn round and chat to other girls/guys in the vicinity or get a drink and chat to them in view of her--show her you are a fun guy able to fearlessly approach anyone.
Possible, why not stay in the game and turn the sillyness up to break the shyness/lack of interest. Sometimes it can really work just to get her to giggle, without being the performing monkey. I got a 40 minute conversation off a shy girl with 'Fuck, marry, Kill' *** other silly games and HV stunts can work.

Quote:

2)Tell her she is boring you, and she can do some of the chatting?????
Harsh, very harsh, why don't you just tell her she has a fat arse as well, will achieve same results. The fact is she is NOT boring, its your fault, a shy girl or a girl showing no interest just requires more effort hooking and opening, if she's not talking or there is silence, its because you've not invoked that.

Quote:

3)Tell her ' You are a cute girl and its a pity you dont have much to say--so im off' and get up and leave her standing on her own -terminate the interaction
Again, its a little harsh and steps over the line of negging but if you don't think its working turn around there is another group of girls and look over near the door two more cute girls, now look to your left that blonde haired, etc, etc

***Fuck, Marry, Kill

Ask a girl to pick three people in the bar she would either fuck, marry, or kill.

Three different people and obviously its childish and doesn't work on every girl, but you'll be surprised how many girls get into it. Really looking for qualities, its custom made for long silences and is great for hooks. Nah why would you want to marry him he's ugly. One girl said she would kill me first, I knew I was in

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 11-03-2011 at 12:09 PM.